top of page

Working in the Metaverse

公開·67 メンバー

[LIVE HD@@] Moldova U21 vs Macedonia U21 live watch 17 October 2023


YouTube YouTube 4:55


North Macedonia U21 vs Moldova U21: Live Score, Stream Match North Macedonia U21 vs Moldova U21 in the U21 Europameisterschaft Qualifikation (10/10/2024): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on ... Gibraltar U-21 vs Moldova U-21 Live Score and Live Stream Gibraltar U-21 played Moldova U-21 at the Qualifying round, Group stage of Uefa Under-21 on June 15. The match kicked off 11:00 UTC. Moldova U-21 won 1-3. North Macedonia U21 - Soccer, Europe ... Macedonia U21 live scores, final results, fixtures and standings on this page! Moldova U21 v North Macedonia U21, 16.11. North Macedonia U21 v Georgia U21 ... [[Free===]'] Today: Albania U21 vs. Montenegro U21 live watc 23 minutes ago — [Free===]'] Today: Albania U21 vs. Montenegro U21 live watch 17/10/2023 1 day ago — Albania U21 will face off against Montenegro U21 in a ... North Macedonia U21 vs Moldova U21 | Euro Under-21 Follow the live scores of North Macedonia U21 vs Moldova U21 in the Euro Under-21 Qualifying on OneFootball. Prediction Moldova U21 vs North Macedonia U21 7 hours ago — Tip: a Double Chance 1X in the Full Time. Check for Live Streaming. *You can watch live sport on your mobile, tablet or desktop including Soccer ... Moldova U21 vs North Macedonia U21 17.10.2023 - Football Moldova U21 vs North Macedonia U21 fixture on 17.10.2023: football match overview & live update ; Rating, #7364, #6726 ; Winning/Losing Streak, Lose streak: 3 ... 5 goals in6Matches under 2. 5 goals in173 min. Time without scored goal18 min. Time without conceded goal Statistics for last 10 matches Over/Under goals in matchesOver/under 1. 5 for all goals in matchesOver/under 1. 5 goals for Moldova (u21) onlyOver/under 2. 5 for all goals in matchesOver/under 2. 5 goals for Moldova (u21) onlyOver/under 3. 5 for all goals in matchesOver/under 3. 5 goals for Moldova (u21) onlyGeneral goal characteristicsOdd/even goals in matchesGoals in the minutes betweenTime of first goal in matchesTime of first Moldova (u21) goalWinner after playng minutes Over/Under goals in matchesOver/under 1. 5 goals for North Macedonia (U21) onlyOver/under 2. 5 goals for North Macedonia (U21) onlyOver/under 3. Moldova (u21) vs North Macedonia (U21) teams information, statistics and resultsCookies help us deliver, improve and enhance our services. Our site cannot work without cookies, so by using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Mobile or small screen device detected! Please choose website version: back to top Moldova (u21) soccer, footballMoldova (u21)nameMoldova national football team - under 21 yearscountry Moldova North Macedonia (U21) soccer, footballNorth Macedonia (U21)nameNorth Macedonia national football team - under 21 yearscountry FYR Macedonia Moldova (u21) Europe (uefa) - Qualification Round 2023/20242023-10-17 11:00Moldova (u21)Moldova (u21)North Macedonia (U21)North Macedonia (U21)Moldova (u21) vs North Macedonia (U21) soccer match North Macedonia (U21) Europe (uefa) - Qualification Round 2023/20242023-10-17 11:00Moldova (u21)Moldova (u21)North Macedonia (U21)North Macedonia (U21)Moldova (u21) vs North Macedonia (U21) soccer match Moldova (u21) Europe (uefa) - Qualification Round 2023/2024 2023-10-13 detailsEurope (uefa) - Qualification Round 2023/2024 2023-09-12 detailsEurope (uefa) - Qualification Round 2023/2024 2023-09-08 detailsEurope (uefa) - Qualification Round 2023/2024 2023-06-15 detailsFriendly Games - Friendlies U21 2022/2023 2023-03-27 detailsFriendly Games - Friendlies U21 2022/2023 2023-03-24 detailsFriendly Games - Friendlies U21 2022/2023 2022-09-27 detailsEurope (UEFA) - UEFA U21 Championship 2022/2023 2022-06-08 detailsEurope (UEFA) - UEFA U21 Championship 2022/2023 2022-06-03 detailsEurope (UEFA) - UEFA U21 Championship 2022/2023 2022-03-29 details Team form North Macedonia (U21) Europe (uefa) - Qualification Round 2023/2024 2023-09-12 detailsEurope (uefa) - Qualification Round 2023/2024 2023-09-08 detailsFriendly Games - Friendlies U21 2022/2023 2023-06-20 detailsFriendly Games - Friendlies U21 2022/2023 2023-06-15 detailsFriendly Games - Friendlies U21 2022/2023 2023-03-28 detailsFriendly Games - Friendlies U21 2022/2023 2023-03-25 detailsFriendly Games - Friendlies U21 2022/2023 2023-03-23 detailsFriendly Games - Friendlies U21 2022/2023 2022-11-22 detailsFriendly Games - Friendlies U21 2022/2023 2022-11-17 details 41' Christodoulou IrodotosFriendly Games - Friendlies U21 2021/2022 2022-06-12 details Statistic facts of last 10 matches Moldova (u21) 2Number of Moldova (u21) wins3Number of Moldova (u21) draws5Number of Moldova (u21) loses0. 8Average scored goals per match1. 7Average conceded goals per match30%Chance to score goal next match70%Chance to conceded goal next match3Number of clean sheet matches7Failure to score matches6Matches over 2. 5 goals in4Matches under 2. 5 goals in293 min. Time without scored goal1 min. Time without conceded goal 4Number of North Macedonia (U21) wins3Number of North Macedonia (U21) draws3Number of North Macedonia (U21) loses1. 2Average scored goals per match1. 1Average conceded goals per match70%Chance to score goal next match80%Chance to conceded goal next match2Number of clean sheet matches3Failure to score matches4Matches over 2. Moldova U21 vs North Macedonia U21 Live Score and Analysis 7 days ago — Check Moldova U21 vs North Macedonia U21 livescore, free live stream, h2h stats and prediction on Bola Livescore.


グループについて

メタバースを利用したビジネス環境整備に関して、実験やコラボレーションを通じてプロジェクトとして推進していきます。

メンバー

bottom of page