top of page

Working in the Metaverse

公開·78 メンバー

Montenegro U19 vs Wales U19 live stream 17 October 2023


2:21:23______ Subscribe na MNE sport TV YouTube kanal: ➡️ http://www.youtube.com/c/MNESPORTWEBTV?sub_confirmation=1 ______ Pratite MNE sport TV na ...YouTube · MNE sport TV · 1 day ago


Montenegro U19: Livescore Matches and Fixtures Get the latest updates on Montenegro U19. Livescore, Team squad, Fixtures & Results, Statistics, Standing, News, Videos and Highlights. Montenegro U19 Football Live Scores & Results The Montenegro U19 Football Club page on Scorebar offers live scores, results, standings, head to head matches, match details and season statistics. 2 -:-ARGENTINA: Primera A Women - Clausura22:00Excursionistas W - El Porvenir W -:-22:15UAI Urquiza W - San Lorenzo W -:-ASIA: Merdeka Cup17:00Malaysia - Tajikistan -:-BRAZIL: Serie B79'Juventude - Sport Recife 2:1COLOMBIA: Primera A - Clausura80'Huila - Envigado 3:205:15Bucaramanga - Chico -:-COLOMBIA: Primera B - Clausura - Quadrangular00:30Boca Juniors - Fortaleza 1:101:00Leones - Cartagena 2:1COSTA RICA: Liga de Ascenso - Apertura23:00Puerto Golfito FC - Marineros PFC 0:321:00ADR Jicaral - Cofutpa -:-CURAÇAO: Promé Divishon04:00Willemstad - SUBT -:-DR CONGO: Ligue 117:30Don Bosco - Mazembe -:-EGYPT: Division 2 A17:00Abu Qir Semad - Wadi Degla -:-17:00Al Qanah - Dekernes -:-17:00La Viena - Petrojet -:-17:00Tanta - Al-Sekka -:-19:30Telecom Egypt - Ghazl El Mahallah -:-ENGLAND: NPL Premier Division22:45Ashton Utd - Matlock -:-22:45PostponedLancaster - Whitby -:-22:45Marine - Macclesfield -:-ENGLAND: Southern League Central Division22:45Bromsgrove - Mickleover -:-ENGLAND: Southern League South Division22:45Bracknell - Basingstoke -:-22:45Didcot - Harrow -:-22:45Poole - Tiverton -:-22:45Sholing - AFC Totton -:-ENGLAND: Isthmian League Premier Division22:45Margate - Chatham -:-22:45Wingate & Finchley - Horsham FC -:-ENGLAND: FA Cup - Qualification22:45Barnet - Aveley -:-22:45Chesham - Braintree -:-22:45Needham Market - York City -:-22:45Oxford City - Scarborough -:-22:45Sheppey United - Billericay -:-22:45Slough - Ebbsfleet -:-22:45Whitby - Chelmsford -:-22:45Woking - Hemel Hempstead -:-ENGLAND: EFL Trophy22:00Cambridge Utd - Colchester -:-ENGLAND: Professional Development League16:00Bristol City U21 - QPR U21 -:-16:00Peterborough U21 - Burnley U21 -:-16:30Ipswich U21 - Watford U21 -:-22:00Hull U21 - Barnsley U21 -:-ESWATINI: Swazi MTN Premier League17:00Young Buffaloes - Moneni Pirates -:-EUROPE: Euro - Qualification20:00Finland - Kazakhstan -:-22:45England - Italy -:-22:45Lithuania - Hungary -:-22:45Malta - Ukraine -:-22:45Northern Ireland - Slovenia -:-22:45San Marino - Denmark -:-22:45Serbia - Montenegro -:-EUROPE: Euro U21 - Qualification16:00Latvia U21 - Turkey U21 -:-16:30Albania U21 - Montenegro U21 -:-17:30Kazakhstan U21 - Spain U21 -:-18:00Azerbaijan U21 - Luxembourg U21 -:-19:00Armenia U21 - Switzerland U21 -:-19:00Georgia U21 - Sweden U21 -:-19:00Lithuania U21 - Iceland U21 -:-19:00Moldova U21 - North Macedonia U21 -:-19:00Romania U21 - Finland U21 -:-19:30Bulgaria U21 - Kosovo U21 -:-19:30Croatia U21 - Belarus U21 -:-19:30Gibraltar U21 - Netherlands U21 -:-19:45Hungary U21 - Belgium U21 -:-19:45Italy U21 - Norway U21 -:-20:00Czech Republic U21 - Denmark U21 -:-20:00Poland U21 - Estonia U21 -:-20:00Slovenia U21 - Austria U21 -:-20:30France U21 - Cyprus U21 -:-20:30Scotland U21 - Malta U21 -:-22:00Andorra U21 - Faroe Islands U21 -:-22:00Portugal U21 - Greece U21 -:-EUROPE: Euro U19 - Qualification - First stage15:00Gibraltar U19 - Latvia U19 -:-15:00Hungary U19 - Norway U19 -:-17:00Romania U19 - Czech Republic U19 -:-17:00San Marino U19 - Finland U19 -:-17:30Kazakhstan U19 - North Macedonia U19 -:-17:30Poland U19 - Germany U19 -:-20:00Austria U19 - England U19 -:-20:00Montenegro U19 - Wales U19 -:-EUROPE: Euro U17 - Qualification - First stage15:00Armenia U17 - Iceland U17 -:-15:00Switzerland U17 - Ireland U17 -:-17:00Austria U17 - Denmark U17 -:-17:00Lithuania U17 - Georgia U17 -:-18:00PostponedIsrael U17 - Belgium U17 -:-EUROPE: Elite League U2022:00England U20 - Portugal U20 -:-EUROPE: Euro U17 Women - Qualification - Round 1 - League A15:00Germany U17 W - Austria U17 W -:-18:00Romania U17 W - Ukraine U17 W -:-GERMANY: Regionalliga Bayern17:30Nurnberg II - Bayreuth -:-20:30Wurzburger Kickers - Schalding -:-21:00Aschaffenburg - Aubstadt -:-21:00Bamberg - Augsburg II -:-21:00Buchbach - Illertissen -:-21:00Burghausen - Memmingen -:-21:00Schweinfurt - Ansbach -:-21:00Turkgucu Munchen - Vilzing -:-GERMANY: Oberliga Hessen22:00Friedberg - Erlensee -:-INDIA: Santosh Trophy06:30Manipur - Jharkhand -:-06:30Tamilnadu - Nagaland -:-07:00Lakshadweep - Andamans & Nicobar -:-07:00Services - Sikkim -:-07:30Chandigarh - Rajasthan FC -:-07:30Gujarat - Chhattisgarh -:-10:00Tripura - Telangana -:-10:00Uttarakhand - Pondicherry -:-13:00Assam - Himachal Pradesh -:-13:00Railways - Bihar -:-14:00Maharashtra - Andhra Pradesh -:-14:00Mizoram - DNHDD FT -:-14:00Uttar Pradesh - Madhya Pradesh -:-14:30Kerala FC - Goa FT -:-IRAN: Persian Gulf Pro League18:30Nassaji Mazandaran - Aluminium Arak -:-MALAWI: Super League16:30Moyale Barracks - Big Bullets -:-MEXICO: Liga Premier Serie A06:00Saltillo - Chihuahua -:-MEXICO: Liga MX U23 - Apertura19:00U. LIVE England vs. Wales - Football LIVE STREAMING LIVE England vs. Wales - Football Live Stream : https://zanstream.com/football.php England vs. Wales Football U19 UEFA European Championship ... Montenegro U19 vs Wales U19 live score,prediction() Where to watch Montenegro U19 vs Wales U19 online?AiScore provides Montenegro U19 vs Wales U19(2014/09/02) live score tracker,h2h,prediction,match stats ... FIBA. basketball: International Basketball Federation (FIBA) The official website of FIBA, the International Basketball Federation, and the governing body of Basketball. FIBA organises the most famous and prestigious... Euro 2024 qualifiers schedule: Dates, times, channels, 4 days ago — Additionally, 26 qualifying matches and five friendly matches will stream exclusively on Fubo Sports. Here's a full breakdown of the schedule... Right now, the odds for this match are 39% against the Montenegro finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 33% against Wales winning. The draw is rated at 28%. The Montenegro vs Wales match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. In the UK, the match will be shown live on%stream%. If you don't have access to a TV, you can also stream the match live using online bookmakers. Montenegro vs Wales Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-10-17Match Details Who: Montenegro vs Wales Competition: U19 European Championship, Qualification When: 2023-10-17, 19:00 Venue: Montenegro will host Wales at on 2023-10-17 at 19:00 in an interesting encounter in U19 European Championship, Qualification. Montenegro, currently sitting at 4 will be looking for important home win. Wales, on the other hand, sits in 2 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. England U19 vs Montenegro U19 Prediction 11.10.2023 5 days ago — England vs Montenegro pick: ENGLAND TO COVER AH -1.5. Austria could perhaps be a somewhat equal opponent, but against Montenegro and Wales, the ...


グループについて

メタバースを利用したビジネス環境整備に関して、実験やコラボレーションを通じてプロジェクトとして推進していきます。

メンバー

bottom of page